JUST ADDED: 5 Seconds of Summer will be rocking the stage at this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival Village in Las Vegas! The band sat down with Ryan Seacrest to break the news. Click here to buy your tickets now, before they sell out!
Afrojack recently announced his new album Forget The World, and now he's sharing the details that will give fans a deeper look into what he's been working on.
The album includes songs like "The Spark," "Ten Feet Tall," and "As Your Friend" (featuring Chris Brown), which Afrojack has already shared with fans, as well as his Keane remix and most recent Thirty Seconds to Mars remix of "Do Or Die." The deluxe version track list consists of 16 songs, and features collabs with Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Sting, Matthew Koma, and more.
Afrojack's Forget The World is set to be released on May 19th, and is now available for pre-order.
Check out the full track list below! (Deluxe Version)
1. "Ten Feet Tall" (feat. Wrabel)
2. "Illuminate" (feat. Matthew Koma)
3. "Born to Run" (feat. Tyler Glenn)
4. "Freedom" (Afrojack & D-Wayne) [feat. Jack McManus]
5. "The Spark" (feat. Spree Wilson)
6. "Dynamite" (feat. Snoop Dogg)
7. "Too Wild" (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
8. "Three Strikes" (feat. Jack McManus)
9. "Catch Tomorrow" (feat. Sting)
10. "We’ll Be Ok" (feat. Wrabel)
11. "Mexico" (feat. Shirazi)
12. "Keep Our Love Alive" (feat. Matthew Koma)
14. "As Your Friend" (feat. Chris Brown)
15. "Do or Die" (Remix) [Afrojack vs. Thirty Seconds to Mars]
16. "Sovereign Light Café" (Afrojack Remix) by Keane